Saturday, March 28, 2015

FYI threads


Hi everyone,

I need to start with some apology. The thing is I can't be very active on the blog as of late.

My real life is very demanding and keeping the blog regulary is quite hard. But I am going to try and I'm going to try to take the gloves off and turn this blog into something more.

However trying is easy doing is harder, and I cannot gurantee anything.

Now that I'm done with apologising, I'd like to announce a new thread-

The FYI thread.

The FYI thread will not be posted regulary and is partly promotional in purpose.

In the FYI thread I will let you know of  a book or a series of books and I think are worth reading or that seems exciting to me and I would like to bring to your attention.


So this will start tomorrow.

Good luck to us all :D


No comments:

Post a Comment