Monday, November 3, 2014

Book Talk: When Book Blogging Changed The Way I Read

I used to read books just to read and get lost in their magical world. I didn;t care about the way books where written and most of all I didnt pay attention to the characters personality, if I did not like the way a book was written I just dropped it and then started a new one (I could do that from page 1). That continued until recently until last year I started reading reviews and pay a little more attention to the rating of books.

Once I started reading reviews about books that I had already read, I started looking at them differently. Twilight and Vampire Academy weren;t that awesome and ''unique'' anymore and some characters from a loved from a lot of books weren't appealing anymore.

When I started reviewing books I changed completely the way I read, I became more strict with authors and the ways they wrote and developed their characters and plots, sometimes I became mean because simply I was paying for a good book and secondly in my opinion and in my head you have to meet a certain level of professionalism in order to write and publish a book.

I don;t know if thats a good or a bad thing since I notice every little bad detail in the book but sometimes, noticing everything stops me from completing or enjoying some books.


You can comment below with your own opinion or experience whether you are a blogger or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment