Sunday, October 12, 2014

Book Boyfriend Of The Week #1

Book Boyfriend Of The Week is a (weekly) meme hosted by the Accidental Reader for our reader and other bloggers to participate in.
  • Choose your book boyfriend
  • Current read or not
  • Tease us with something about him (make sure not to spoil anything)
  • Link up with us


This Week's Book Boyfriend is: Twitch or Antonio Franco

 Add Raw to Goodreads

Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am. Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street. Best decision I ever made.
Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job.
My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved. But the saying is true. The world makes way for those who know where they are going. That’s me. I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace. But then there’s him.
I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me. He makes me feel. It’s unconventional. But it’s real.
I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker. So am I.
This isn’t a story. This is my life.


Review Here

Why I chose him:

Twitch is not your usual sweet. Edward Cullen and Co. boyfriend. He is not the hero in the shiny armor on a white horse. He is devil himself on a black horse ready to spread fear and terror and shake your world upside down. A psychopath and a Stalker.Tattoos, piercings and an appetite for destruction is what he is. He wants control and he won't back up until he gets it. He doesnt have a heart and he is not afraid to show it, in the eyes of a hopeless romantic he is a monster that is not afraid to acknowledge the fact:
 “Monsters don't always lurk in the shadows. Sometimes they hide in plain sight.”

It was a long time that I had read a book with such a unique character. An anti-hero and I hated him so much before I loved him. The fact that the author created a complex and confused character made the book amazing and a good break for all the same love struck guys we usually read on other books.

Teasers and Quotes:

“Not everyone can be a fairy-tale hero.” He pauses a moment, then adds, “The world needs villains too.”

“You feeling uncomfortable?” I immediately nod. Squeezing my ass once more, he places his lips at the shell of my ear. “Good. Get used to it. Because I’m going to do bad things to you.” 


Please comment below with a link or a name for your book boyfriend of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment