Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #3

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Accidental Reader and it features upcoming book releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

I can't wait to put my hands on:


The Road by Jay McLean
expected publication: January 2015


*Chloe*

For four years I watched him roaming the halls of high school, always quiet, without a single clue of his A-list status. Then one night he ran into me, literally.  He thought he saved me, but he had no idea how impossible that was. Now he wants to talk. Now he wants to get to know me. Now he thinks he's in love with me. 
Stupid, stupid boy.   

*Blake* 

I wish I'd found her earlier, but she chose to stay invisible. I watched her take in the world one breath at a time, while living her life alone. I told her that I saved her that night, but I lied. I think she saved me. She wants to push me away and tell me I'm wrong, but it's too late. Now she's been noticed. Now she's a part of me. Now I'm in love with her. 
Beautiful, beautiful girl.

Why I am waiting:

Mmmm, that's a tough one to explain. The Road reminds me a little bit of Unteachable by Leah Raeder which was an amazing book. I feel like this book will be an emotional roller coaster and I'm all about that. The ups and downs and the feels! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment